Young + in love.
Ready for an adventure.
This just about sums us up!
We got married in May, two thousand eighteen, after courting for nine months + being engaged for six. I tell you what, once you know when you meet THE ONE a short courtship is the way to go! We truly wouldn’t have had it any other way.
We both grew up in large Christian families – I have six siblings + mom and dad, and David has 12 siblings + his parents!
Lots of people ask/joke if we plan to have a big family, like our parents, and our answer is “hopefully yes!” We both love children, and we hope that in time we will be blessed with a quiver full of arrows.
All About David
- He is 8th in his family line up
- He has been working as a mechanic since he was 12 years old
- His favorite hymn is “It Is Well With My Soul”
- He’s super athletic
- He has GOBS of freckles (I hope our children inherit them from him)
- He is the best handyman ever, and never complains about his Honey-To-Do-List.
All About Tabitha
- She enjoys writing, reading and interior design
- She has been riding horses for 10 years and has given riding lessons for about 5 years
- There is a 50/50 chance she’s either Bible journaling or watching Netflix
- Her favorite hymn is “In The Garden”
- She’s an introvert who thrives on individual, one on one conversation
- She has an equal love for both coffee + tea
So, there’s a little bit about us! We hope that you will enjoy following along on our journey as it unfolds
Feel free to push that FOLLOW button over there on your right, near the top of the page, and keep up with us on our Instagram as well! We are always posting new pictures and lil tid bits of our life over there 🙂